Microsd Usb Adapter MicroSD And Usb Adapter Problems?

MicroSD and usb adapter problems? - microsd usb adapter

Hi, I have recently bought a microSD card for my phone and it came with the adapter for standard SD card and USB adapter. I tried to read USB and the computer and installed it, but I can not open the file with information from my microSD card in it. I tried clicking on the F drive in My Computer, "said, but:" Please insert the disk in drive F ". Please help, somebody that is a USB adapter for the microSD card has. Or who knows? what to do. Thanks

3 comments:

Cookie.1... said...

I had the same problem again and that is what I found:

1. Try using a different adapter
2. Can not read the Micro SD thats why your computer may be damaged. (this is second hand?)


I hope this helped !!!!!!!!!!!! =]

Chicken Little said...

Make sure you're in the right direction. You can buy a single card reader for about $ 20, although one that came with it does not work.

Anonymous said...

Also make sure that your memory is not protected.

Post a Comment