Bicycle Cake Template Can Someone Translate This Into Chinese?

Can someone translate this into Chinese? - bicycle cake template

Please do not use online translators. I give 5 stars to make a good translation. Thank you!
-------------------------------------- ...
Yesterday we celebrated the anniversary of Lili. She is 9 years. He has received many gifts. I bought a new bike. We ate roast duck and cakes. All his family and his friends were there. We sing karaoke, play ping-pong, and I went to a concert.

1 comments:

11th said...

昨天, 我们 庆祝 了 丽丽 的 生日. 了 她 九岁.
她 收到 了 好多 礼物.
我 给她买 了 一辆 新 自行车.
我们 吃 了 烤鸭 和 蛋糕. 她 的 朋友 和 家人 都 到 了.
我们 唱 了 歌, 打 了 乒乓球, 还 去看 了 一场 演唱 会.

Sorry, there is all paragraph formatting, but still, if we write in paragraph form does not display completely, so I had to separate them in the lines, but there is a paragraph.

There are many Chinese characters Lili write well, so I chose the most likely, but perhaps you can use or 利 黎.

Post a Comment