Picture Of Warts On Inside Of Hands Wart/Blister Coming Back After Doctor Visit?!?!?! Picture Of It Inside!?

Wart/Blister coming back after doctor visit?!?!?! Picture of it inside!? - picture of warts on inside of hands

Today I went to my doctor because I did what I thought was a plantar wart that no evidence existed for this book. However, my doctor told me it was a bubble, and if the liquid out of it. Today, after almost 6 hours, the liquid is once again back in pads, "and about the same size. Before going to the doctor, could not walk on that foot, because the blisters were so large and so swollen that he had drawn on my skin. The skin around the blister is red and painful to touch. What could that be??

Here is a picture of him
http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n251/miamiheat42193/IMGP0048.jpg

3 comments:

Jordan said...

I can not say exactly, but you get better FAST find another doctor. o___o

Ashley Mae said...

Find another doctor. Of course you're not in a position to let him disappear. Do not attempt to resolve this situation for themselves. This is something that must be addressed by a professional.

Medic Loretta said...

Munitions and the use of a bandage! and wait - be patient - it will heal!

Post a Comment